A Nigerian dancer, model and video vixen, Picture Kodak has been confirmed dead after she was electrocuted while trying to charge her phone.
- Tale of a survivor: 107-year-old woman who beat Spanish flu in 1918, survives Coronavirus
- Watch Amanda’s video documentary and you will never go near drugs again
- Before you embark on intermittent fasting, make sure you are free from these health conditions
Picture Kodak with Instagram handle, @picturekodak was electrocuted in Clarence Peter’s Omole Estate home while charging her phone yesterday’s evening.
According to the report, following the electrocution, she was rushed to a hospital within Omole Estate where she was eventually confirmed dead.
Fans and lovers have been sending out wishes and condolence since the news broke out. Below are some tweets in memory of the deceased.
Picture Kodak The Most Energetic Dancer And Video Vixen Is Dead😭😭— @KampusFlowz (@kampusflowz) April 30, 2020
You Will Be Greatly Missed, Rest In Peace. pic.twitter.com/7J9BEIJb5K
KODAK 💔💔 I still hope and pray you wake up in the morning and we move on like nothing happened. Never met you but 😞— MÓŃKELE ❤️ (@_Taaooma) April 30, 2020
Rest In Peace Queen 😞
Never imagined I’d be saying this 💔🕊, we just made plans for my party after the pandemic, I still can’t believe this , but God knows best . Rest well Kodak 💔 pic.twitter.com/P2TAxIkzFT— ME & THE GIRLS (@_thedafe) April 30, 2020
Rest on, Kodak.